Things I love: pampering, relaxing (when I can, which is not as often as I should), organic and natural products, a touch of luxury. NEOM Luxury Organics ticks all these boxes, and then some.
Based in Yorkshire, this brand is one of my favourite new discoveries and I cannot recommend enough that you give their exquisite products a try.
NEOM produces bath, body & home products, packaged with an odd yet successful combination of modern chic and old luxury (think vintage Yardley fused with 21st Century styling), with vast amounts of high quality, organic essential oils and no chemical nasties whatsoever. Each product delivers more than just soft skin and a scent to-die-for – they all possess powerful holistic properties that can help relax, revive, refresh you, depending on what you feel you’re lacking at the time.
As if this weren’t enough NEOM also send their products in a gorgeous gold and white gift box, packed with fragranced ‘NEOM hay’ with a hand written note. We could go on for ages about how much I love all this attention to detail.
Not enough? NEOM do wedding and event scenting – a truly inspired idea.
Want more? These amazing products are accessibly priced – a really, really impressive feature. They really are the bees knees of fabulousness in my eyes at the moment.
No wonder the Princess formerly known as Kate Middleton hearts NEOM…
I have been trying the NEW Utter Relaxation Collection from NEOM Luxury Organics – a gift box containing everything you need for a wonderfully relaxing experience: Sumptuous Travel Candle scented with Rose and Neroli (Orange Blossom) oil, Tranquility Organic Bath Oil (containing a potent blend of English lavender, Sweet Basil and Jasmine), Real Luxury Organic Body Lotion (Lavender, Jasmine and Brazilian Rosewood) and Tranquility Organic Pillow Mist.
The box guarantees to send us on our way to peaceful bliss by following 4 steps:
Step 1 – Light the candle & turn off the lights
Step 2 – Run a bath and pour in the bath oil
Step 3 – Massage the body lotion into your skin
Step 4 – Spritz your pillow with the mist
Last week, not only did I follow all 4 steps, but I also, selflessly, ‘allowed’ my Partner to as well (he got 25% of the bath oil in his bath – I used the other 75%).
My Partners comments post bath/pillow mist were that he had the best and deepest nights sleep he’d had in ages.
For me, after relaxing in the tub, candle a-light, I emerged feeling as though I was encapsulated in a the softest, warmest, fluffiest towel ever. Aside from feeling delightfully relaxed, I just felt, well… comforted. It was a really, really lovely feeling.
I have since continued to use the Real Luxury Organic Body Lotion and have to say that my legs, in particular, are currently a frictionless expanse akin to glass. They are that smoothe. No surprise I suppose when you consider the ingredients in this product: Shea Butter, Macadamia Nut Oil, Rosemary Leaf, Pomegranate, and of course, the aromatherapy oils.
Perfect for self-pampering, gifting or travel. This set is like a weeks worth of missed sleep in a box. Relaxation for the mind, body and soul. Perfect.
We Love: The brand, the products (quality, composition, scent, effect), the pricing, the packaging…
Not Crazy About: This set would be made absolutely perfect through the inclusion of two mini vials of Bath Oil. The candle, body lotion and pillow mist still have lots of product left in them after you’ve used the bath oil (1-2 baths) so unless you buy some more, you can’t repeat the 4 blissful steps more than once or twice. Just a thought.
NEOM Luxury Organics Utter Relaxation Collection RRP £30 contains
1x Sumptuous Travel Candle (75g – approx. 20 hrs burn time)
1x Tranquillity Organic Bath Oil (5ml)
1x Real Luxury Organic Body Lotion (50ml)
1x Tranquillity Organic Pillow Mist (50ml)
It is available online or from reputable departments stores such as Fenwick, Selfridges, Heals’ and Fortnum & Mason.